Some of my projects.

Show off your FreeCAD projects here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
CFProducts

Some of my projects.

Post by CFProducts »

I am currently using a Dell Inspiron 1564 with FreeCAD version 17.0. I created a new project today for a test.
Even If I wanted to, I could not supply any of the files included in my Social Media Facebook Link:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086515250931

One can visit this link to find the projects I have created Using FreeCAD 19.2-4, I am not exactly sure which version I was using to create these projects, but I was also using public access computers at local libraries. So unfortunately I did not have administrator privileges and I could not install the program on the PC's, I had to use an USB stick. The computers in use were all tenth and twelfth generation Intel i5 All in One computers with no integrated graphics. Some of the larger files would slow the PCs down, some of that was my fault as my trees within the files were not organized optimally.

I used automotive concepts I learned from UTI and Power and Performance courses within UTI. Power and Performance courses are about how to make HP, the knowledge in the courses was supplied from NASCAR experts and engineers. I also applied my knowledge from experience within the automotive industry and my various hobbies including Remote Control Cars and Remote control helicopters. I will also be using knowledge gained from the electronics courses I took during my time at UTI and my time within the automotive industry as a Certified Technician. There will also be knowledge in use that was gained from my hobbies and how to make powerful and efficient drive systems for RC cars and helicopters. You can build your own power systems with a myriad of aftermarket components available and there are many different specs to learn about. My hobbies have taken my research all over the place.

Please enjoy looking at my creations, I cannot supply any files for any of the projects as I have lost the data. I erased the files that I had stored, so every project has to be recreated. Hours... :o :x

Now at least I have a personal laptop I can use.