what is this page O-X-Y_type_attachment_modes?

Discussions about the wiki documentation of FreeCAD and its translation.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
david69
Veteran

what is this page O-X-Y_type_attachment_modes?

Post by david69 »

doing some translations on Crowdin and checking in parallel with the wiki, first strange thing:
the page https://wiki.freecadweb.org/Part_EditAttachment/fr was not declared as to be update with the information:
See [[O-X-Y_type_attachment_modes|Align O-X-Y type attachment modes]] for more details on the following modes:

then I checked O-X-Y_type_attachment_modes and this page since June is orphelin and didn't put as for translation. what do we do with it?

why the French page was not declared to be updated and I gusse it is the same with other languages. it is not the the first time I find such situation, very rare but happens.
Roy_043
Veteran

Re: what is this page O-X-Y_type_attachment_modes?

Post by Roy_043 »

david69 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:56 pm why the French page was not declared to be updated
Somehow the automatically assigned translation unit tag was not unique. This may be related to a rename operation.
https://wiki.freecadweb.org/index.php?t ... on=history

The O-X-Y_type_attachment_modes page is one of a small set of pages that have not yet been made translatable. Most of them are unfinished stubs.
david69
Veteran

Re: what is this page O-X-Y_type_attachment_modes?

Post by david69 »

Roy_043 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:23 pm This may be related to a rename operation.

The O-X-Y_type_attachment_modes page is one of a small set of pages that have not yet been made translatable. Most of them are unfinished stubs.
a rename operation, ok. I'll check next time I encounter such a missing.

my concern about such pages, they are "injected" into other pages and might be forgotten to be finished.