ExtremeProDark

A forum for research and development of the user interface of FreeCAD
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
MisterMaker

Re: ExtremeProDark

Post by MisterMaker »

obelisk79 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:06 pm
MisterMaker wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:27 pm So anyone want to make this a bit more fancy?
Although you almost never see it. :D

@obelisk79
You know, I totally missed this, how can I help?
I would like to put a nice easter egg on the background, with your icon. The one I used was a bit harsch. CAn use one for white and dark backgrounds.
obelisk79
Veteran

Post by obelisk79 »

MisterMaker wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:29 pm I would like to put a nice easter egg on the background, with your icon. The one I used was a bit harsch. CAn use one for white and dark backgrounds.
Here ya go, I made some refinements. Also tagged you on Discord with this there. PM me there if you want to discuss more.
LogoV4-Light.png
obelisk79
Veteran

Post by obelisk79 »

MisterMaker wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:29 pm I would like to put a nice easter egg on the background, with your icon. The one I used was a bit harsch. CAn use one for white and dark backgrounds.
Here ya go, I made some refinements. Also tagged you on Discord with this there. PM me there if you want to discuss more.
LogoV4-Light.png
LogoV4-Light.png (137.41 KiB) Viewed 7992 times
MisterMaker

Post by MisterMaker »

I kinda feel like it should be a watermark or little less in your face.
obelisk79
Veteran

Post by obelisk79 »

watermark.png
watermark.png (119.3 KiB) Viewed 7883 times
MisterMaker

Post by MisterMaker »

Some small fixes on the background and I changed the selection color to green and blue instead of the yellow, reason is that if you got yellow and white sketch lines you cannot see the sketch lines.
It now also set the background to gradient if you don't have the new Radial background features.
And because of this I removed white from the background ant is more light gray to darker gray although it's pretty subtile.
I also removed a lot of non-relevant settings for the theme so it won't overwrite any user settings. It now doesn't set the panels, and someone it now hides the python and console. Not sure why since I removed the setting.
Obelisk watermark is also in light now!
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

MisterMaker wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:13 pm Obelisk watermark is also in light now!
Am i going blind? Cannot make out the watermark. Can you indicate where it is ? :oops:
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
obelisk79
Veteran

Post by obelisk79 »

Kunda1 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:24 pm
MisterMaker wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:13 pm Obelisk watermark is also in light now!
Am i going blind? Cannot make out the watermark. Can you indicate where it is ? :oops:
I think you'd have to close all the documents and start workbench to see it
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

obelisk79 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:41 pm I think you'd have to close all the documents and start workbench to see it
OK, that's makes more sense for me now :D
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
procobain

Post by procobain »

It's not working on 0.21.0 stable, nor on the build I made today, rev33798 on Arch Linux.

Failed to read /home/MYUSER/.local/share/FreeCAD/Mod/ExtremeProLight/package.xml