OCC Bugs in the Bugtracker

Here's the place for discussion related to coding in FreeCAD, C++ or Python. Design, interfaces and structures.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
adrianinsaval
Veteran

Re: OCC Bugs in the Bugtracker

Post by adrianinsaval »

Please create a new topic or GitHub issue for this, including full version information, please also check if you are using a hi dpi monitor or not
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

mfraz74 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:21 am Started using the beta version yesterday after previously using AppImage Weekly, one thing I notice is that the end of the text for all dimensions is missing in the Sketcher WB.
We had something similar recently here. Is Preferences->Display->3D View ->Transparent objects set to "One pass"?
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
mfraz74

Post by mfraz74 »

chrisb wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:06 pm
mfraz74 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:21 am Started using the beta version yesterday after previously using AppImage Weekly, one thing I notice is that the end of the text for all dimensions is missing in the Sketcher WB.
We had something similar recently here. Is Preferences->Display->3D View ->Transparent objects set to "One pass"?
Yes it is.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

mfraz74 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:31 pm Yes it is.
You may try to switch it to and fro (with intermediate saving) or go right away for deleting the whole config file.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

Here are some other discussions concerning the topic:
viewtopic.php?p=433444
viewtopic.php?t=70975
mfraz74

Post by mfraz74 »

chrisb wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:07 pm Here are some other discussions concerning the topic:
viewtopic.php?p=433444
viewtopic.php?t=70975
I've renamed my user.conf file and restarted FreeCAD, the glitch is still there. Changing the transparent object setting makes no difference - the arrows are visible with both settings. If I select "Hide base length units for supported unit systems" the numeric value for the dimension is still cut off.

Do I start a new thread on this one?
adrianinsaval
Veteran

Post by adrianinsaval »

Yes please, that has nothing to do with occ
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

Just checked and there is no visibly upstream activity on any of the relevant pending tickets.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs