- https://community.osarch.org/discussion ... ment_17434 Welcome for any comment!
Based on the idea of HomeMaker-Topologic, created a short script on FreeCAD.
In FreeCAD :
- Make a single-line Sketch of a building layout, run the script (Topologic-Homemaker like)
(On 2nd Gen i3, it needs 10s)
- You get the wall, slabs, roof, windows on external walls
- Wondering how to identify a wall access from a corridor to automatically place a door, from a common wall which divides a room from another (thus not placing a wall by the script) ?
- Found Face.FacingToward() method ( https://topologic.app/topologicpy_doc/t ... cingToward ), seems needs input of direction to test to return result . Any other method available which return the direction?
[ Pointer is always not captured on fedora 38 for unknown reason ]