Tutor For Beginner (Paid)

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
mhdrkbalm

Tutor For Beginner (Paid)

Post by mhdrkbalm »

Hi,
I have a Small Trailer Manufacturing Shop in AU and would like to do basic cad drawings for non Essential parts to make it easier on my stuff. all the stuff I would like to draw would be square tubing and angles. I do not have a great deal of budget so I am looking to have someone teach me hourly on a weekly basis for a month or 2. I am flexible on the time to do the training.

I am looking for a freecad tutor to learn the following.

-Sketching parts to turn into beam structures through dodo in 3d drawing.
-turning said drawing into tech drawings (PDF to be used later).
-exporting and importing STL Files.
- Possibly FEA and mass calculation (Basics).

Thank you all in advance for any help you can provide me.
Last edited by mhdrkbalm on Mon May 29, 2023 2:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Tutor For Beginner

Post by chrisb »

mhdrkbalm wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:48 am I am looking for a free cad tutor to learn the following.
May I ask what kind of "free" you mean? Is it "having free time" or is it "free of charge"?
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
mhdrkbalm

Re: Tutor For Beginner

Post by mhdrkbalm »

I meant Freecad. "free cad".
I'm open to pricing as I do not know how much training is but I do have a budget in mind roughly what I can spend in a month so if it cost more than I expect I might get training less frequently over more time.

I understand time has value and that is why I want tutoring.

I got bad grammar skills.