Newbie looking for a Paid Tutor

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
ChuckyChuckWood

Newbie looking for a Paid Tutor

Post by ChuckyChuckWood »

Hi FreeCAD Community,

I have a 3D design in my head which I would like to 3D print out using plastic. I have never 3D designed or printed anything before and am keen to get it started. I am happy to pay a tutor to teach me or even design this part for me.

I am no engineer. What I want to create should be pretty simple to draw up by any experienced FreeCAD user.

Unfortunately, I can only speak english and I am in Western Australia. Happy to pay by the hour.

Please PM me if you are able to help.

Many thanks
ChuckyChuckWood
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Newbie looking for a Paid Tutor

Post by chrisb »

I would like to help you, but for the next 2 weeks I am very short of time. In case you haven't received any responses yet: Of course you receive help from the forum members, but we have also realized some models here as community projects and as a payment you donate to the project.
If that's an option for you, then you should post your plans here.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
ChuckyChuckWood

Hi Chris,

Can you clarify what you mean by "but we have also realized some models here as community projects and as a payment you donate to the project"?

Are you saying that previously there has been projects aided by the FreeCAD community and, as a return, donation has been made to FreeCAD?

Thanks
Chucky
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

ChuckyChuckWood wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:54 pm Are you saying that previously there has been projects aided by the FreeCAD community and, as a return, donation has been made to FreeCAD?
Exactly!
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
ChuckyChuckWood

Ok, thank you!
M4x
Veteran

Post by M4x »

Reminder if you haven't found anyone to help you yet @ChuckyChuckWood
ChuckyChuckWood

Hi M4x, There are a number of members that has reached out to help. Thank you!
M4x
Veteran

Post by M4x »

Great! :D