PR 6359: Add a user interface for managing pref packs

Post here if you have re-based and finalised code to integrate into master, which was discussed, agreed to and tested in other forums. You can also submit your PR directly on github.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
C4e

Re: PR 6359: Add a user interface for managing pref packs

Post by C4e »

chennes wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:46 pm I don't believe it's the Addon Manager the OP is talking about, it's the "Manage Preference Packs" dialog. Or am I misunderstanding the issue?
No.
chennes wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:46 pm The Addon Manager did have the described issue on OS X a few weeks ago, but I've since resolved it.
After the update to macOS Montery 12.3 the dialog behave different. It stays on top and the Add on manager loads.

I did a restart of the Mac and installed the Lattice2 workbench. Nothing else.
chrisb
Veteran

Re: PR 6359: Add a user interface for managing pref packs

Post by chrisb »

chennes wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:46 pm I don't believe it's the Addon Manager the OP is talking about, it's the "Manage Preference Packs" dialog. Or am I misunderstanding the issue? The Addon Manager did have the described issue on OS X a few weeks ago, but I've since resolved it.
Sorry, I had tested the right thing and written about the wrong one. Here the "Manage Preference Packs" dialog always stays on top of the Main window.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.