Issues with the Spanish Sketcher Localization ("fillet" is being localized as "empalme")

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
ToniTen

Issues with the Spanish Sketcher Localization ("fillet" is being localized as "empalme")

Post by ToniTen »

I usually don't use FreeCad in my native Spanish, but I recently checked and saw that there were a few instances where Fillet was being localized as "empalme" [wrong translation] while in others, it's localized as "redondeo" [correct translation]. I created a crowdin account and either upvoted or proposed the correct translations, and downvoted the incorrect ones. As a first time crowdin user, I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

Do I need to do anything else to help get this fixed? how often does FreeCAD's localization get synced to Crowdin?
adrianinsaval
Veteran

Re: Issues with the Spanish Sketcher Localization ("fillet" is being localized as "empalme")

Post by adrianinsaval »

I corrected some translations and added my downvotes to the ones using empalme so I think it will be corrected next time the translations are updated, no idea how often that happens