Forum not sending notifications to my email

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
kinghat

Re: Forum not sending notifications to my email

Post by kinghat »

i dont get any notifications by email. i switched themes to see the 3rd column of notifications selectors and enabled all of them, but on submit, they go back to an unselected state.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

I cannot really test your use case, due to different rights, but here it works well with the FreeCAD theme, which I use for the forum.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
kinghat

Post by kinghat »

chrisb wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:22 am I cannot really test your use case, due to different rights, but here it works well with the FreeCAD theme, which I use for the forum.
i understand. i had to come back here to check if there was a reply. no email but there was a notification marker in the top right user drop down.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

kinghat wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:34 pm i understand. i had to come back here to check if there was a reply. no email but there was a notification marker in the top right user drop down.
I have asked among the other moderators if it is possible for an admin to switch to another user, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
kinghat

Post by kinghat »

chrisb wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:38 pm
kinghat wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:34 pm i understand. i had to come back here to check if there was a reply. no email but there was a notification marker in the top right user drop down.
I have asked among the other moderators if it is possible for an admin to switch to another user, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
i actually got this notification email. not sure if its because i was quoted?
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

kinghat wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:19 pm not sure if its because i was quoted?
So here is another quote.
kinghat

Post by kinghat »

chrisb wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:32 pm
kinghat wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:19 pm not sure if its because i was quoted?
So here is another quote.
just came back to the forum. never got an email. :(