pyparsing depdency

Report observations made with the new Toponaming branch.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
ipatch

pyparsing depdency

Post by ipatch »

built a fairly recent version of the link stage branch of freecad on macos. am able to launch the app however there appears to be a dependency on pyparsing.

should there be some sort check for the pypasring library while configuring the build?
Kunda1
Veteran

Re: pyparsing depdency

Post by Kunda1 »

CC @realthunder
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
realthunder
Veteran

Post by realthunder »

I didn't explicitly add any dependency on pyparsing. Are you building MacBundle from the source? Is this module installed on your local system?
Try Assembly3 with my custom build of FreeCAD at here.
And if you'd like to show your support, you can donate through patreon, liberapay, or paypal
ipatch

Post by ipatch »

realthunder wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:36 am I didn't explicitly add any dependency on pyparsing. Are you building MacBundle from the source? Is this module installed on your local system?
it's been a minute, since i built your fork of freecad, but if memory serves me correctly i was getting the dep error for pyparsing when running through the freecad test suite after building a mac app bundle. so yeah after creating a `FreeCAD.app` on intel version of macos.