[please test] FreeCAD 0.19.3 bundles

This subforum is specifically to discuss packaging issues on different platforms (windows, mac, linux), and using different packaging systems (conda, etc...)
ebrahim raeyat

Re: [please test] FreeCAD 0.19.3 bundles

Post by ebrahim raeyat »

looo wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:44 pm Hi freecad-community :) :) :)

Please have a look at https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD-Bund ... ses/0.19.3 and test the 0.19.3 bundles.

This might be interesting for maintainers.
Thank you so much.
Is this release same as this one:

https://github.com/donovaly/FreeCADInstProj/releases

if so, I downloaded version 0.19.3 and 0.2 pre release, But I have one problem with it:

when I execute this commands, it returns None:

>>> from PySide2.QtUiTools import loadUiType
>>> loadUiType(r'C:\Users\ebi\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\civilTools\widgets\results.ui')
>>>

related post:

https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic. ... d&start=30
https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic. ... 49#p557649

can you insert pyside2uic module in it please? it is very useful. or tell me how can I install it? I couldn't install it via pip or git clone.
gbroques

Post by gbroques »

adrianinsaval wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:20 pm
gbroques wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:29 pm I had some very strange and cryptic error all of the sudden with the 0.19.2 bundle and had to upgrade to 0.19.3 to fix it.
It's hardly of any help if you don't even say what the errors were. Anyway, 0.19.3 has been officially released, upgrading to 0.19.3 is already recommended
The problem I was getting could have been very specific to what I was doing.

I have a FreeCAD project with Sphinx documentation.

Notice the lib/MeshPart.so: undefined symbol: _ZN9SMESH_Gen7ComputeER10SMESH_MeshRK12TopoDS_Shapei13MeshDimensionPSt3setIiSt4lessIiESaIiEE warnings in the below output.

These warnings were causing a build failure for my project on Read the Docs.

Anyways, upgrading to 0.19.3 fixed it -- so not concerned about it.

It's just strange because I thought these conda builds (associated to a release) were supposed to be stable and not change.

These warnings seemed to appear all of the sudden one day.

Thank you all for maintaining the bundle. They are very helpful! 0.19.3 is working great for me at least. :)

Code: Select all

$ python \
    -m sphinx \
    $source_directory \
    $build_directory
Running Sphinx v4.1.1
making output directory... done
[autosummary] generating autosummary for: index.rst
Creating file openafpm_cad_core/openafpm_cad_core.rst.
Creating file openafpm_cad_core/openafpm_cad_core.gui.rst.
Creating file openafpm_cad_core/openafpm_cad_core.spreadsheet.rst.
building [mo]: targets for 0 po files that are out of date
building [html]: targets for 1 source files that are out of date
updating environment: [new config] 4 added, 0 changed, 0 removed
reading sources... [100%] openafpm_cad_core/openafpm_cad_core.spreadsheet       
WARNING: autodoc: failed to import module 'app' from module 'openafpm_cad_core'; the following exception was raised:
/home/g/miniconda3/envs/openafpm-cad-core/lib/MeshPart.so: undefined symbol: _ZN9SMESH_Gen7ComputeER10SMESH_MeshRK12TopoDS_Shapei13MeshDimensionPSt3setIiSt4lessIiESaIiEE
WARNING: autodoc: failed to import module 'load_turbine' from module 'openafpm_cad_core'; the following exception was raised:
/home/g/miniconda3/envs/openafpm-cad-core/lib/MeshPart.so: undefined symbol: _ZN9SMESH_Gen7ComputeER10SMESH_MeshRK12TopoDS_Shapei13MeshDimensionPSt3setIiSt4lessIiESaIiEE
WARNING: autodoc: failed to import module 'wind_turbine_model' from module 'openafpm_cad_core'; the following exception was raised:
/home/g/proj/openafpm-cad-core/openafpm_cad_core/spreadsheet/populate_spreadsheet.py:docstring of openafpm_cad_core.spreadsheet.populate_spreadsheet:1: WARNING: duplicate object description of openafpm_cad_core.spreadsheet.populate_spreadsheet, other instance in openafpm_cad_core/openafpm_cad_core.spreadsheet, use :noindex: for one of them
looking for now-outdated files... none found
pickling environment... done
checking consistency... done
preparing documents... done
writing output... [100%] openafpm_cad_core/openafpm_cad_core.spreadsheet        
generating indices... genindex py-modindex done
writing additional pages... search done
copying static files... done
copying extra files... done
dumping search index in English (code: en)... done
dumping object inventory... done
build succeeded, 4 warnings.

The HTML pages are in _build.

Code: Select all

Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.19.24291 (Git)
Build type: Release
Branch: (HEAD detached at 0.19.2)
Hash: 7b5e18a0759de778b74d3a5c17eba9cb815035ac
Python version: 3.9.2
Qt version: 5.12.9
Coin version: 4.0.0
OCC version: 7.5.1
Locale: English/United States (en_US)
looo
Veteran

Post by looo »

ebrahim raeyat wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:21 am
can you insert pyside2uic module in it please? it is very useful. or tell me how can I install it? I couldn't install it via pip or git clone.
I am not sure what is missing. The conda-bundles should include all of the pyside2-package.
ebrahim raeyat

Post by ebrahim raeyat »

looo wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:54 am
I am not sure what is missing. The conda-bundles should include all of the pyside2-package.
Thanks, I will examine it.