Freecad TUTORIAL [ITA]

A place to share learning material: written tutorials, videos, etc.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
GenFi

Freecad TUTORIAL [ITA]

Post by GenFi »

[ENG] Hi everyone, I recently approached this beautiful software, I know commercial software and I was satisfied with the potential of Freecad.
I want to congratulate the developers for the great work they do and I am sure that over time they will make this software on par with the famous ones.
Thanks also to the community, I too needed help, and they immediately directed me to the correct way to operate.
I wanted to give my contribution too, I decided to make videos to help even those who approach parametric modeling for the first time and try to show that working with Freecad can give a lot of satisfaction.
I hope my videos can give the right value to this software:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0g55U ... diNtXzpWKA

[ITA] Salve a tutti, mi sono avvicinato da poco a questo bellissimo software, conosco software commerciali e sono rimasto soddisfatto dalla potenzialità di Freecad.
Voglio congratularmi con gli sviluppatori, per il grande lavoro che fanno e sono sicuro che con il tempo renderanno questo software alla pari di quelli blasonati.
Grazie anche alla community, anch'io ho avuto bisogno di aiuto, e mi hanno subito indirizzato verso il modo corretto di operare.
Volevo dare anch'io il mio contributo, ho deciso di fare dei video per aiutare anche chi si avvicina la prima volta alla modellazione parametrica e provare a dimostrare che lavorare con Freecad può dare molte soddisfazioni.
Spero che i miei video possano dare il giusto valore a questo software:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0g55U ... diNtXzpWKA
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Freecad TUTORIAL [ITA]

Post by chrisb »

This seems to be (my italian is very very limited) a very detailed tutorial very good suited for absolute beginners.
One small detail for future videos: Some possibilities or issues may depend on the exact version. So it is a good idea to show in the beginning once the "About" dialog which shows the exact revision number.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
GenFi

Post by GenFi »

Thanks chrisb your advice is much appreciated, I thought I'd put the version in the title of the video.
a very detailed tutorial very good suited for absolute beginners

Yes, it is true, the tutorial is especially designed for beginners so that they can follow the construction of the part step by step and memorize the commands to use.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

GenFi wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:39 am Thanks chrisb your advice is much appreciated, I thought I'd put the version in the title of the video.
I may have missed it as I was concentrating on the video where it is sensible to show the dialog because it presents more then only the version number.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.