Screen share tutoring? Techdraw of assemblies. Need a teacher here! We'll pay!

Discussions about the development of the TechDraw workbench
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
HalPierPatent

Screen share tutoring? Techdraw of assemblies. Need a teacher here! We'll pay!

Post by HalPierPatent »

Help me Obi-Wan.

We (at my company) have been trying to get techdraw views of assemblies to work. The collection of orthogonal and isometric views that should be inserting into the techdraw page.

Results have been spotty, we just can't get it to behave, despite scouring this forum, youtube videos and a lot of online tutorials.

We'd love to pay an expert for an hour or two of shared screen tutorial time. You teach us, we'll learn it.

Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
    Version: 0.20.1.29410 (Git)
    Build type: Release
    Branch: releases/FreeCAD-0-20
    Hash: f5d13554ecc7a456fb6e970568ae5c74ba727563
    Python 3.8.10, Qt 5.15.2, Coin 4.0.1, Vtk 8.2.0, OCC 7.6.3
    Locale: English/Canada (en_CA)
    Installed mods:
    * Part-o-magic

[/i]
Hope you're out there somewhere, cheers!
Hal
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Screen share tutoring? Techdraw of assemblies. Need a teacher here! We'll pay!

Post by chrisb »

I have moved this post now from Help to TechDraw forum. If you don't get any responses, add another post and I will move it to the general Job offers.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
wandererfan
Veteran

Re: Screen share tutoring? Techdraw of assemblies. Need a teacher here! We'll pay!

Post by wandererfan »

HalPierPatent wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:36 pm We (at my company) have been trying to get techdraw views of assemblies to work. The collection of orthogonal and isometric views that should be inserting into the techdraw page.
PM me a sample file and a description of the problems you're having and I will take a look.