[SOLVED] QPalette::Link for Constraint Formulas in Property Editor (NOTE: restart required)

A forum for research and development of the user interface of FreeCAD
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Kunda1
Veteran

Re: [SOLVED] QPalette::Link for Constraint Formulas in Property Editor (NOTE: restart required)

Post by Kunda1 »

adrianinsaval wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:37 pm werner was probably editing the stylesheet in FreeCAD's source code repo so he does need to rebuild or manually copy the edited stylesheet to get it in his build. For external stylesheets rebuilding FreeCAD is not required at all.
OK.. thanks for that clarification @adrianinsaval! Though I'm still not clear, is restart still needed to view QSS changes made on the fly (without having to restart FC)?
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
adrianinsaval
Veteran

Re: [SOLVED] QPalette::Link for Constraint Formulas in Property Editor (NOTE: restart required)

Post by adrianinsaval »

I would expect that editing a stylesheet would require a restart for it to be picked up by FreeCAD, same as with workbenches, but I have not tested. But applying a stylesheet shouldn't require restart.