Tiny House design concept

Show off your FreeCAD projects here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
KFMadsen

Tiny House design concept

Post by KFMadsen »

Hello Freecad Forum,
Sorry for posting a couple of different projects all at once, but I have just become a member in the forum and I have had a couple of projects in the drawer that I would like to share:-)

This one is a Tiny House design concept that I have working on, which is just meant for inspiration for folks, who are thinking about building a tiny house. Even it could very well be done as a self build.

I am situated in Denmark, where the building codes are quite strict, therefore it would quite likely be more easy to build such a tiny house other places around the world.

A lot of thought has gone into the floor plan of the house and the exterior design, but it would be much appreciated with constructive comments on how one could improve on the design.

For this project I have used sweethome3d and of course Freecad. The Freecad drawings are not finished at all, but rather the "outer" shell has been drawn primarily using the Arc workbench.

Kindly, KFMadsen
Attachments
tiny house1.png
tiny house1.png (715.02 KiB) Viewed 3096 times
plantegning stort format rød tekst.png
plantegning stort format rød tekst.png (773.34 KiB) Viewed 3096 times
gultbord.png
gultbord.png (267.94 KiB) Viewed 3096 times
paullee
Veteran

Re: Tiny House design concept

Post by paullee »

Looks great, are the images all by SH3D? Look forward to the FreeCAD model :D
KFMadsen

Re: Tiny House design concept

Post by KFMadsen »

paullee wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:11 am Looks great, are the images all by SH3D? Look forward to the FreeCAD model :D
Hey Paullee,
Thanks for the positive comment:-)

Actually, the first picture (with the blue walls and red roof) is made in Freecad. The rest are images from SH3D. Could be interesting to make the inner wood construction in Freecad also (if it it is not to difficult for me).

I have attached a rendered picture from SH3D from the entrance side of the house.

Kindly, KFMadsen
Attachments
med cykel.png
med cykel.png (440.46 KiB) Viewed 2956 times