Alibre Bracket

Show off your FreeCAD projects here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
yorik
Founder

Re: Show your FreeCAD projects here!

Post by yorik »

I think since the html code is generated dynamically, it's probably easier to use the qt translation stuff... Inside the py file that generates the page it would be pretty easy to do, same a s i did with the draft module. I can do that!

Have you guys ideas about what else we could add to the start page? (We should really takl about that soemwhere else and stop hacking this thread ;)
jriegel
Founder

Post by jriegel »

I think since the html code is generated dynamically, it's probably easier to use the qt translation stuff... Inside the py file that generates the page it would be pretty easy to do, same a s i did with the draft module. I can do that!
Cooool!
Have you guys ideas about what else we could add to the start page?
Yea, somehow for the major parts video tutorials on Youtube (as external links).
Maybe we can create a FreeCAD channel so we don't have to change always links...

And Yorik,
I need a color adwise for the Sketcher in edit mode, I do at the moment the construction lines
and added the reference coordinate system on the sketch. I need someone with your fealling
for color and space to adjust the look of that stuff....
And I add some Icons which always look bad :(
Stop whining - start coding!
yorik
Founder

Post by yorik »

Ok, I'll have a look and i tell you what i think
NormandC
Veteran

Post by NormandC »

yorikvanhavre wrote:We should really takl about that soemwhere else and stop hacking this thread ;)
I beg you!!! :lol:

Thanks to kwahoo, there's a whole new topic to continue the otherwise very interesting discussion. :)