- Dimension Line on the right with an Annotation Style, Scale Multiplier set to say 50, DraftView / Archview seems not honour it
- Dimension Line on the Right with an Annotation Style : Dot Size = 10, Scale Multiplier 50 - Dot size resulted in model view = 500
- Dimension Line on the Left with settings Not with Annotation Style : Dot Size just set = 500
- Draft Line with Width set to 10, Style set to Dashed : ArchView ignore all settings; DraftView style has scale problem as discussed elsewhere
- Sketch with Width set to 10 : ArchView and DraftView ignore this settings
A forum dedicated to the Draft, Arch and BIM workbenches development.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Noted there are a number of difference
Additionally: the text height is hard-coded.
Text size in DraftView / ArchView does not follow that of the original objects indeed