Wiki is on the blink again

Discussions about the wiki documentation of FreeCAD and its translation.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Roy_043
Veteran

Wiki is on the blink again

Post by Roy_043 »

Can somebody please check the server that runs the WIki? At least once every 10-15 minutes I am logged out. The forum seems to be slow as well.
kkremitzki wrote: pinged by pinger macro
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Wiki is on the blink again

Post by chrisb »

Roy_043 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:26 am Can somebody please check the server that runs the WIki? At least once every 10-15 minutes I am logged out. The forum seems to be slow as well.
I can't confirm. Did you check the "Remember me" box? Does your provider frequently change your IP adress? Then it might be that you are not recognized; although all users seem to have the same IP as seen from the forum.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
Roy_043
Veteran

Post by Roy_043 »

Are you talking about the Wiki or the forum? The staying logged in problem is related to the Wiki.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

Roy_043 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:58 am Are you talking about the Wiki or the forum?
Sorry, I was talking about the forum.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

Just went to the wiki, after at least some hours of abstinence I'm still logged in.
kaktus
Veteran

Post by kaktus »

It works for me ... (Wiki) :roll:
Twórca polskiej wersji Wiki dla FreeCAD, współwórca polskiej wersji GUI.
"Cierpliwym być musisz, by wiedzę zgłębiać tajemną, gdyż ciemna strona mocy niszczącą i silną jest".