Arch Texture Addon: Development

Here's the place for discussion related to coding in FreeCAD, C++ or Python. Design, interfaces and structures.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Outsourced

Re: Arch Texture Addon: Development

Post by Outsourced »

Thx for the W.B,
The ability to rotate a texture on a face is brilliant, the ability to turn textures off on faces would be excellance, effectively giving a single face decals/stickers if required.
Reading the forum FC0.20 may already have this ability? I know M'Star has written a script for temporary textures on faces, learning so much in such a short time - code is still on the todo list, an extendef thx to all dev's thx for freeing the world.
Outsourced

Re: Arch Texture Addon: Development

Post by Outsourced »

Hello FC -ATAO:Dev
I was investigating whether or not the Texture could be arrayed in the Arch Texture & then Lattice2, I got an interesting result whereby the kite returned the texture, (So tempted change to feathers haha). Anyways if this was working the way I was hoping it would, it would be great to texture individual tiles. And still keep a accurate BIM.
I think you just need to reopen Texture Config & add the same file to texture & Bitmap, for it to look like the picture.
Attachments
ArchTexture_Lattice2.png
ArchTexture_Lattice2.png (100 KiB) Viewed 339 times
ArchTexture_Lattice2.FCStd
(11.68 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
Timber_02.jpg
Timber_02.jpg (37.17 KiB) Viewed 339 times